Message Boards > Teachers/Principals Forum > Staff Luncheons - Menu Ideas

TOPIC: Staff Luncheons - Menu Ideas

Page: 123

fb-msgview-right-b

Staff Luncheons - Menu Ideas

6 Years ago

We do 1 staff luncheon each month. We have about 50 staff members to serve.

Anyone have a suggestion for menu ideas?
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

mi3sons

Boards fanatic
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: Staff Luncheons - Menu Ideas

6 Years ago

Soups, chilis are great for cool weather. You can use crock pots so the food stays warm all day.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

dlf

Wow, just wow
graphgraph
User Offline

6 Years ago

Sometimes just laying out the fixings for a good salad bar makes the teachers very happy...like a ruby tuesday salad bar for instance. I've done that for PTO get togethers at my house and the women (usually watching their weight) love it.
d
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

mi3sons

Boards fanatic
graphgraph
User Offline

6 Years ago

Oh, along the fixin's idea. you could do tacos or something like that, nachos.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

piperl

Getting into this
graphgraph
User Offline

6 Years ago

We used Subway last spring for a teacher appreciation lunch and they sent a TON of food. They sent us 3 tray of various 6 inch single meat sandwiches and separate containers with all the fixings. There was so much lettuce and veggies left over some of the teachers used them to make salads the next day!
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

6 Years ago

I agree, soup and chili. My favorite to serve is taco soup (Weight Watchers has a delicious version). And chili with fritos is always a winner. And down south here we love gumbo!!

A taco bar or baked potato bar is also great.

We just had a teacher's luncheon with a mexican theme. We had tacos, fajitas, mexican cornbread and enchilada casserole.

An italian theme would be easy. Spaghetti, salad and breadsticks or garlic cheese bread.
Enter code here   

Page: 123