TOPIC: Staff Luncheons - Menu Ideas

Staff Luncheons - Menu Ideas 6 years 1 month ago #146223

• cyberjf
We do 1 staff luncheon each month. We have about 50 staff members to serve.

Anyone have a suggestion for menu ideas?

RE: Staff Luncheons - Menu Ideas 6 years 1 month ago #146224

• mi3sons
  • Boards fanatic
Soups, chilis are great for cool weather. You can use crock pots so the food stays warm all day.

RE: Staff Luncheons - Menu Ideas 6 years 1 month ago #146237

• dlf
  • Wow, just wow
Sometimes just laying out the fixings for a good salad bar makes the teachers very happy...like a ruby tuesday salad bar for instance. I've done that for PTO get togethers at my house and the women (usually watching their weight) love it.
d

RE: Staff Luncheons - Menu Ideas 6 years 1 month ago #146244

• mi3sons
  • Boards fanatic
Oh, along the fixin's idea. you could do tacos or something like that, nachos.

RE: Staff Luncheons - Menu Ideas 6 years 1 month ago #146304

• piperl
  • Getting into this
We used Subway last spring for a teacher appreciation lunch and they sent a TON of food. They sent us 3 tray of various 6 inch single meat sandwiches and separate containers with all the fixings. There was so much lettuce and veggies left over some of the teachers used them to make salads the next day!

RE: Staff Luncheons - Menu Ideas 6 years 1 month ago #146337

• cyberjf
I agree, soup and chili. My favorite to serve is taco soup (Weight Watchers has a delicious version). And chili with fritos is always a winner. And down south here we love gumbo!!

A taco bar or baked potato bar is also great.

We just had a teacher's luncheon with a mexican theme. We had tacos, fajitas, mexican cornbread and enchilada casserole.

An italian theme would be easy. Spaghetti, salad and breadsticks or garlic cheese bread.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds