fb-msgview-right-b

mconnery

Getting into this
graphgraph
User Offline

Family game night basket ideas

4 Years, 9 Months ago

Page: 12

I am in charge of putting together a "family game night" basket for our fall festival auction. I will be getting Apples to Apples, Farkle, and Pictureka along with a puzzle or 2 but I was wondering if anyone else has any favorite games (or any other fun things) that they would recommend including?

Also, my creativity is at a standstill right now and I can't come up with a catchy name for the basket - family game night has been used too much before and I'd like something different. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

mum24kids

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline
Re:Family game night basket ideas

4 Years, 9 Months ago

Bananagrams, or just about anything from GameWright.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

Lisa @ PTO Today

graphgraph
User Offline

4 Years, 9 Months ago

Mconnery-

How about Quiddler and Scrambled States or America games -- both perfect sizes for baskets. Love bananagrams, mum24kids!

For names for the basket, here are some I have seen at auctions:

Old Fashioned Family Fun Basket

Memory Making Basket

Family Time Basket

Anyone have some more creative names?

~Lisa

follow me on twitter:
twitter.com/ptotoday
Enter code here   
Community Host
fb-msgview-right-b

Angie

4 Years, 9 Months ago

Instead of using a basket, You could put the games in a bucket, and you have a Bucket of Fun.
HTH
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

Jen

4 Years, 9 Months ago

Love the bucket of fun idea!! Great idea!!
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

Danusha

4 Years, 9 Months ago

We've also included in our Family Game Night basket a gift card to Hollywood Video, playing cards (Old Maid and a regular deck), microwave popcorn and movie candy.
Enter code here   

Page: 12