fb-msgview-right-b

NinaP

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline

Requesting Disney Donation

4 Years, 8 Months ago

Page: 123

Just wondering if Disney will donate tickets to a basket auction. I seen that they don't donate if you plan to use the tickets as door prizes or use to raffle off. What did those that received donations put down?
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

Diane Ley

Re:Requesting Disney Donation

4 Years, 8 Months ago

We used auction, and got the donation - fast response too! Wish we were having better luck with some of the other companies, though.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

Daylene

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

4 Years, 8 Months ago

I put raffle and received reply next day for 4 - 1 day park hopper tickets just last week.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

PRS VP

Getting into this
graphgraph
User Offline

4 Years, 8 Months ago

Also worth noting - our request got rejected because our event was less than 6 months from the date of the donation request.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

Daylene

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

4 Years, 8 Months ago

My event was only seven weeks away when I requested and it was approved.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

Debbie

4 Years, 7 Months ago

I sent a request for donation, and put down my address as the place to send donations too. It was rejected for that reason - they don't send to personal addresses. I can see why - I wasn't thinking when I put mine down. Just an FYI.
Enter code here   

Page: 123