fb-msgview-right-b

crystal2u2

Getting into this
graphgraph
User Offline

Donation Addresses

10 Years, 11 Months ago

Page: 12345678

I am starting to prepare my list of companies to send donation requests to for our upcoming school auction. Since the last auction, my computer crashed and I lost all the stored addresses of companies that I wrote to last year to ask for support.

Could anyone share some addresses with me? I know one for sure that I am having trouble finding is the proper address to send requests to Circuit City. (Last year our request was sent to the wrong address, but thankfully they sent a gift card to us just days before the auction) Does anyone have the address to send donation requests to Circuit City Foundation? They are a most generous company, and I would love to ask them for assistance this year. Any help you can give me would be great.

crystal
crystal2u2@yahoo.com
The topic has been locked.
fb-msgview-right-b

Dinee

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: Donation Addresses

10 Years, 11 Months ago

I've just sent you the info I have but don't know how current it is - but at least it's a starting point unil the OP (original poster) can send you something more current.
fb-msgview-right-b

10 Years, 11 Months ago

DCD - could you e-mail me that information as well? Thanks! ibebig2@yahoo.com
fb-msgview-right-b

10 Years, 11 Months ago

I would like the list too!! Could someone forward it to me? brendaroderick@chartermi.net
fb-msgview-right-b

cbrucehi

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

10 Years, 11 Months ago

I have better luck when I call. that way, i can make arrangements with the manager to mmet him/her personally and pick up the already prepared donation. i picked up 17 this past thursday. I really love the idea of putting the businesses on the school website. i will have to do that when we go back to school tuesday.
fb-msgview-right-b

Dinee

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline

10 Years, 11 Months ago

I've sent you two (ibebig2@yahoo.com, brendaroderick@chartermi.net) what I have on my computer. If the originator of that list wants to send you any updates (and me too please) feel free to do so.

Sharing in ideas is a such a great way to keep the circle flowing and helping others in whatever way we can.

Keep a smile on your face and have a great day.
Diane
dcdunlap@mac.com

Page: 12345678