TOPIC: Donation Addresses

Donation Addresses 11 years 3 months ago #80328

• crystal2u2
I am starting to prepare my list of companies to send donation requests to for our upcoming school auction. Since the last auction, my computer crashed and I lost all the stored addresses of companies that I wrote to last year to ask for support.

Could anyone share some addresses with me? I know one for sure that I am having trouble finding is the proper address to send requests to Circuit City. (Last year our request was sent to the wrong address, but thankfully they sent a gift card to us just days before the auction) Does anyone have the address to send donation requests to Circuit City Foundation? They are a most generous company, and I would love to ask them for assistance this year. Any help you can give me would be great.

crystal
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RE: Donation Addresses 11 years 3 months ago #80329

• Dinee
  • PTO Power User
I've just sent you the info I have but don't know how current it is - but at least it's a starting point unil the OP (original poster) can send you something more current.

RE: Donation Addresses 11 years 3 months ago #80330

• <Dianne-mom-of-4>
DCD - could you e-mail me that information as well? Thanks! This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RE: Donation Addresses 11 years 3 months ago #80331

• <Dianne-mom-of-4>
I would like the list too!! Could someone forward it to me? This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RE: Donation Addresses 11 years 3 months ago #80332

• cbrucehi
I have better luck when I call. that way, i can make arrangements with the manager to mmet him/her personally and pick up the already prepared donation. i picked up 17 this past thursday. I really love the idea of putting the businesses on the school website. i will have to do that when we go back to school tuesday.

RE: Donation Addresses 11 years 3 months ago #80333

• Dinee
  • PTO Power User
I've sent you two (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) what I have on my computer. If the originator of that list wants to send you any updates (and me too please) feel free to do so.

Sharing in ideas is a such a great way to keep the circle flowing and helping others in whatever way we can.

Keep a smile on your face and have a great day.
Diane
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds