Message Boards > Fundraising Forum > would like to do a "theme" for the pta this year

TOPIC: would like to do a "theme" for the pta this year

fb-msgview-right-b

nicurn

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline

would like to do a "theme" for the pta this year

13 Years, 1 Month ago

Page: 123

Hi, not sure if this is the right forum, but I would like to do a theme this year for the pta and membership drive. I was kind of thinking of building bridges or something like that. Does anyone have any suggestions, ideas, etc? thanks, maggie
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

MO2

Boards fanatic
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: would like to do a "theme" for the pta this year

13 Years, 1 Month ago

Boy, you are a go getter!!! For membership ideas go to www.pta.org Click on message board, and then click on membership. Also find out what your PTA membership number is. With this you will be able to go to the PTA members only site. This site also has ideas for membership. Please check with your state PTA and see when there are leadership workshops for you and your officers to go to. This would be a great opportunity for training, and to find out what all PTA offers. Make sure to ask for resources as well.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

plw

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline
ICQ#: Participant

13 Years, 1 Month ago

Thanks MO2. I do specifically recall posting on building bridges theme on the PTA boards. There are many others there you just have to take the time to look through the posts. Another thing we have done in the past is base our them on our goals for the year.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

stayathomemom

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline
ICQ#: Participant

13 Years ago

Nicurn,
I liked your idea of building bridges, I have chosen the theme of successfully completing a puzzle...school is so close, do you feel ready? I don't, would love any great ideas!
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

dcd

13 Years ago

Maggie, I've passed my mini-collection of theme ideas onto your direct e-mail.

If you (anyone else as well as Maggie) have any theme ideas of years past that I can add to that collections, pass them my way. I'll add the theme idea and any small details that you can note. I keep telling folks that it just takes a few ideas to get the creative juice flowing from the brain and wow -it can be so much fun.

Take lots of picures for the scapbooks.

For those of you out there with a PTO/PTA website, putting the Membership Theme on the website and a small explainer as well as the PTA goals - would be excellent!
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

Mizlewis

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline
ICQ#: Pensacola

12 Years, 12 Months ago

DCD, would you mind sending me the list of theme ideas. I need help getting my creative juices flowing.
Enter code here   

Page: 123