Message Boards > Fundraising Forum > SANTA'S WORKSHOP HELP!!!!

TOPIC: SANTA'S WORKSHOP HELP!!!!

fb-msgview-right-b

Karie76

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

SANTA'S WORKSHOP HELP!!!!

8 Years, 11 Months ago

Page: 12

We have a person at our school who usually comes in and does the Santa's workshop for us. I took over as president at the last minute this year, and I find out that this guy will not do it. WHERE DO YOU BUY FROM?? I don't really want a company to come in but I am not sure where to buy presentsa from except Oriental Trading. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thank you,
Karie
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

CapeDad

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: SANTA'S WORKSHOP HELP!!!!

8 Years, 11 Months ago

Check out this thread:

Holiday Shoppe thread

We are doing our own shop this year, and this thread helped.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
If you don't expect too much from me, you might not be let down.
fb-msgview-right-b

varellano

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline

8 Years, 11 Months ago

we make alot of our own stuff.....we purchase inexpensive natural wood frames and decorate them as well as canvas bags. it's fun for us to do the crafts and great for the kids to have a larger and different selection.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

dgaa1140

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

8 Years, 11 Months ago

We use Fun Services. You can find them at www.funservices.com. They are a no-risk Secret Santa Shopping program. Basically, you are shipped an assortment of items in varying price ranges. You then determine if you are going to make a profit of 0%, 10%, 20% or 30%. Then you set the date, advertise in your school and your local newspaper, and watch the shoppers come in. If you school allows it, sometimes you can have children shop during school hours. We are only doing a one day shop this year as our school does not wish to remove children from classes. We also are coordinating it with our Breakfast with Santa so they will have breakfast, sit on Santa's lap, get a picture, and shop! We also are incorporating our Cookie Walk during this time for the adults to purchase home-baked cookies by the dozen while they wait. Good luck!
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

8 Years, 10 Months ago

here is a link, I haven't purchased from them yet, but they have a wide assortment of things for different holidays.

www.kippbro.com/servlet/net.ebiz.velocit...ontent/OrderCatalogs

The above is for the order catalog the the following is their website

http://www.kippbro.com/

Hope this helps.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

JuansMona60

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

8 Years, 10 Months ago

Enter code here   

Page: 12