Message Boards

Walk-a-thon sample letter

10 years 3 months ago #87782 by michmom
Is anyone out there willing to share their walk-a-thon letter they sent home to parents? We are doing our first walk-a-thon fundraiser and I need help with the letter home to parents introducing this. It will be replacing our brochure fundraiser this year!

If you can help please post here! Thanks in advance.

[ 08-28-2006, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Rockne ]
10 years 3 months ago #87783 by Roof 6 Pack
We have a walk a thon every year for our preschool. It raises on average $1,500.00.
10 years 3 months ago #87784 by dragonlady
I would also be interested in seeing a flyer for a walk-a-thon. We are having one in the fall and would like to send home something explaining it. Not having done one in past not sure what info. we need to include.

Thanks!!
9 years 4 months ago #135093 by supportme
We are also having our first walk-a-thon this year. If you could pass on any information you receive, like sample letters or other ideas to help make it a success, i'd be forever grateful.

Send to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
9 years 4 months ago #135098 by Kramer
Please add me to any information. Brand new school and I'm the 1st time PTO President and our first major funraiser is a walk-a-thon. Please send info to

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
9 years 4 months ago #135182 by kimberlyr

michmom;87782 wrote: Is anyone out there willing to share their walk-a-thon letter they sent home to parents? We are doing our first walk-a-thon fundraiser and I need help with the letter home to parents introducing this. It will be replacing our brochure fundraiser this year!

If you can help please post here! Thanks in advance.

[ 08-28-2006, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Rockne ]

This website has lots of sample fundraising letters .

Hope this helps!
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds