• Page:

TOPIC: Walk-a-thon sample letter

Walk-a-thon sample letter 8 years 2 months ago #87782

Is anyone out there willing to share their walk-a-thon letter they sent home to parents? We are doing our first walk-a-thon fundraiser and I need help with the letter home to parents introducing this. It will be replacing our brochure fundraiser this year!

If you can help please post here! Thanks in advance.

[ 08-28-2006, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Rockne ]

RE: Walk-a-thon sample letter 8 years 2 months ago #87783

• Roof 6 Pack
We have a walk a thon every year for our preschool. It raises on average $1,500.00.

RE: Walk-a-thon sample letter 8 years 2 months ago #87784

I would also be interested in seeing a flyer for a walk-a-thon. We are having one in the fall and would like to send home something explaining it. Not having done one in past not sure what info. we need to include.

Thanks!!

RE: Walk-a-thon sample letter 7 years 3 months ago #135093

• supportme
We are also having our first walk-a-thon this year. If you could pass on any information you receive, like sample letters or other ideas to help make it a success, i'd be forever grateful.

Send to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RE: Walk-a-thon sample letter 7 years 3 months ago #135098

• Kramer
  • Back for more
Please add me to any information. Brand new school and I'm the 1st time PTO President and our first major funraiser is a walk-a-thon. Please send info to

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RE: Walk-a-thon sample letter 7 years 3 months ago #135182

michmom;87782 wrote:
Is anyone out there willing to share their walk-a-thon letter they sent home to parents? We are doing our first walk-a-thon fundraiser and I need help with the letter home to parents introducing this. It will be replacing our brochure fundraiser this year!

If you can help please post here! Thanks in advance.

[ 08-28-2006, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Rockne ]

This website has lots of sample fundraising letters.

Hope this helps!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds