fb-msgview-right-b

adirkman

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline

Concession stand food ideas

8 Years, 8 Months ago

Page: 12345678...12

I am chairing the concession stand for our upcoming District Solo-Ensemble (high school level) meet. Any new ideas for some cool/hot treats? We will serve hot food items (most likely burgers, hot dogs and walking tacos) as well as beverages, snacks & other munchies and am open to suggestions.
A
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

Renee S

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: Concession stand food ideas

8 Years, 8 Months ago

How about popcorn, airheads, frozen go-gurt, beef jerky, candy, brats, donuts, extreme airheads.... this is some of the stuff we sell at the concession stand at our ice rink
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

pottsvillemom

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline

8 Years, 8 Months ago

OK, I'll bite. What's a walking taco?

I run our PeeWee sports program concession stand. We also sell nachos and pizza. We have a Pizza Pro that will give us the $5 deal and will deliver if over 10 pizzas.

Sour candy sells great, even to the older kids. And pickles. I will sell four gallon jars for a Football game. Airheads and Extreme Airheads Sour Belts, BIG SELLERS. Also Slim Jims.

I also stock a few Squeeze-Its for the little kids.

Good luck.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

Critter

1K club
graphgraph
User Offline

8 Years, 8 Months ago

If it's the same as our walking taco...you crush an individual size bag of doritos, open it, and spoon in a little taco meat, chopped lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, salsa, even sour cream. It's eaten right out of the bag. We used them at our first bingo night. They were a big hit, but lots of work...the second year we served hot dogs!
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

April W

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

8 Years, 7 Months ago

We use the little bags of Fritos. They work great too! We always do walking tacos and they are always our biggest seller. Since you have all of the ingredients, you can also let them upgrade their nachos for more money and put some of the same stuff on them.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

adirkman

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline

8 Years, 7 Months ago

thanks, all - If anyone has any unique items that haven't been listed, please post and let me know - we're on the low end of the fad chain here in N/E Wisconsin - walking tacos was a HUGE hit at our FFA Pumpkinfest (not as dorky as it sounds!) partly because no one had seen them before.
Enter code here   

Page: 12345678...12