Page: 123

fb-msgview-right-b

nicurn

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline

mcdonald's spirit night

12 Years, 8 Months ago

hi guys, has anyone done one of these? If so, how has it gone? How did you get people to come? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks, maggie
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

laurib

Boards fanatic
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: mcdonald's spirit night

12 Years, 8 Months ago

Can I ask what it is? It sounds interesting, everyone loves McDonalds.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

nicurn

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline

12 Years, 8 Months ago

hi. Our mcdonald's called us and asked if this was something we were interested in. Basically mcdonalds sets aside a night (usually monday tuesday or wednesday) and then between 5-8 (at least at ours), the school will get 10% of the profit. The lady I talked to said that she would send us a flyer that we could send home to help make people aware. She also told me that we didn't have to do anything but show up. (no flipping burgers, I asked.
) It seems like it should be easy enough, another school in our area made $200.... Call your mcdonalds. maggie
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

luvmikids

Getting into this
graphgraph
User Offline

12 Years, 8 Months ago

Here's a suggestion for you to promote your McDonalds night. I found out that the McDonalds Corporation is very community oriented. They have a no-cost community outreach program in which they will send out "Ronald McDonald" to your school and he talks to the kids about respect, drug awareness, etc. Turns out, they hire motivational speakers to do this. We had "Ronald" at our school a couple of years ago and the smaller kids really liked him. I contacted the McDonalds Corporate Headquarters in OakBrook Illinois. They require you to fill out an application, etc. There is no fee for the program. Thought you might like the info.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

mom2jazcat.

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline

12 Years, 8 Months ago

We have had 2 McDonalds nights and our school made about 60$ both times, and we also have 2 more scheduled. You are right also McDonalds gives us the flyers and everything and it is 10% of sales during a 2 hour period. Rnald also came to our school and s/w oir kids about reading and he has a challenge w/ our principal and the teachers and if the students win he will come again and have lunch w/ them at McDOnalds. They really do a GREAT job, and who doesnt LOVe ronald???
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

nicurn

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline

12 Years, 8 Months ago

thanks so much for the responses! I'm going to have to go find out about that right now! maggie
Enter code here   

Page: 123