BONBONS

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline
ICQ#: Participant

THEME BASKETS FOR SILENT AUCTION

12 Years, 8 Months ago

Page: 12345

I AM LOOKING FOR CREATIVE THEME BASKET IDEAS.
CLASSES WILL PROVIDE THEME BASKETS FOR A SILENT AUCTION. PLEASE SEND IDEAS FOR THEMES AND TIPS FOR DONATIONS.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b
RE: THEME BASKETS FOR SILENT AUCTION

12 Years, 8 Months ago

We're doing this too;don't have the list in front of me,but here goes:

Gardening,cooking,family movie night,breakfast in bed,coffee lovers,romantic,a day at the beach,tea for two...can't think of any more right now,will add more if I think of them.Hope this helps!
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

LizR

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline
ICQ#: Participant

12 Years, 8 Months ago

The themes for our baskets are: rainy day, toy, bath and body, sports, gift wrap, pets, christmas ornament basket (our auction is in December), and snack.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

lindakm

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

12 Years, 7 Months ago

Hi Bonbons,
Here are a few more theme ideas: Sundae Best (sundae-making supplies), Oh Baby (newborn), Petite Picasso (children's arts & crafts supplies), Christmas Cookie, Golf, Sewing, Night on the Town, Family Fun (family activities, games, etc.), Photography, Rub-a-Dub-Dub (child's bathtime), Hot Wheels (car care supplies), and Couch Potato (could be the same as family movie night).
Our school has never done this, but my sister's school has and they assign a theme to each class, for which the parents send items or solicit donations. I believe the PTA also solicits gift certificates from local businesses such as restaurants and video stores.
Good luck!
Linda
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

MightyJo

Boards fanatic
graphgraph
User Offline

12 Years, 7 Months ago

Last year was the first year we did theme baskets for our auction. The person who organized it had fun names for each theme. Some that she used (minus the neat names) were; Everything Barbie; Baker's Delight; Geared for Dad; & one for Moms. The rest that I can think of were similar to ones already listed.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

Kim

Re:THEME BASKETS FOR SILENT AUCTION

3 Years, 2 Months ago

I am in charge of creating a RAINY DAY FUN themed basket for our school silent auction. Does anyone have creative ideas on how to assemble the items??
Enter code here   

Page: 12345