Message Boards > Involvement Ideas and Challenges Forum > Membership Drive Ideas

TOPIC: Membership Drive Ideas

fb-msgview-right-b

Membership Drive Ideas

11 Years, 10 Months ago

Page: 12345

I am looking for alot of different ideas for membership drives - if anyone has any ideas, please share them? Thank you!
The topic has been locked.
fb-msgview-right-b

twinptomom

Boards fanatic
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: Membership Drive Ideas

11 Years, 10 Months ago

Red,

Our biggest attraction for membership.... no fundraisers. As long as we get a substantial number of families joining (and we always have) - we don't need to do fundraiser. Membership is also by family, not student.
fb-msgview-right-b

Dinee

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline

11 Years, 10 Months ago

HI Red,
Your profile does not have any email addess to send the compilation of Membership Theme ideas that I've shared with many others this past summer.

If you do not wish to add your email to the profile, email me and I'll email them back to you. I

Diane
dcdunlap@mac.com
fb-msgview-right-b

majolie

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline

11 Years, 10 Months ago

Hi dcd,

We are trying to increase our membership for our PTA..I would love to see what ideas you have.

Thanks
fb-msgview-right-b

Dinee

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline

11 Years, 10 Months ago

Hi majolie: I'll be happy to email you the membership themes that I've collected over the years.

You can update your profile on this forum to include your email address, or you can email me at dcdunlap@mac.com
fb-msgview-right-b

Friarfan

Getting into this
graphgraph
User Offline

11 Years, 10 Months ago

Hi dcd,
could you please email me with you stuff that you have collected. I am always looking for new ways to get money for the kids and the school.
Please email me at:
fmspto@cox.net

Thanks

Page: 12345