Message Boards > School Family Events Forum > Volunteer Appreciation bulletin board theme

TOPIC: Volunteer Appreciation bulletin board theme

fb-msgview-right-b

gab_pto

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline

Volunteer Appreciation bulletin board theme

8 Years, 4 Months ago

Page: 1

Does anyone have any display ideas they would share.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

rlsmom

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: Volunteer Appreciation bulletin board theme

8 Years, 3 Months ago

We had a mystery teacher bulletin board. We sent a questionaire to all the teachers asking their favorite color, food, book, etc. We then typed up the sheets (minus names) and posted 8 of them on a bulletin board with silhouette & ? (printed off clip art) above them. We had a table with a bucket for guesses beside the board and gave small prizes to the top 5 people who got the most correct. It seemed to be a big hit with the kids.

Then, we made a candy bar poster (found on PTO Today under Teacher Appreciation ideas) to put in the teacher's lounge.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

CrewChief

Wow, just wow
graphgraph
User Offline

8 Years, 3 Months ago

For Volunteer Appreciation? How about:

Thanks a Bunch! - Paste flowers all over with photos of volunteers in action at your events.

You Mean the World to us! - Thank You! in all kinds of languages. My favorite is Mahalo (Hawaiian)

You Complete Us! - Puzzle pieces, again with photos. (yeah, I stole that from another post...)
Enter code here   
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."

"The ultimate aim of karate lies not in victory or defeat but in the true perfection of one's character."
fb-msgview-right-b

LUVMYKIDS

Wow, just wow
graphgraph
User Offline

8 Years, 3 Months ago

We used a bulletin board where we had a VIP theme. Each month we put a picture of one of the volunteers along with a bio that included family, hobby and other fun info.
Enter code here   
Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.

Page: 1