fb-msgview-right-b

deekrebs

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline

Family Bingo Night

5 Years, 4 Months ago

Page: 1234

We are looking for some new ideas for next year and I hear alot of school talk about Family Bingo night. This sounds like alot of fun for the whole family. I am wondering if anyone already does this and if so what do you use to call the number and where do you get your supplies from? I started checking into it online and see that there are programs you can use on your laptop then project it to a screen. Would love to hear everyones thoughts.:confused:
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

LUVMYKIDS

Wow, just wow
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: Family Bingo Night

5 Years, 4 Months ago

We just borrowed a bingo set from a local nursing home then two of us took turns calling numbers. We also utilized the music dept.'s portable microphone/speaker so we didn't have to yell.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.
fb-msgview-right-b

OregonTreasurer

Boards fanatic
graphgraph
User Offline

5 Years, 4 Months ago

We borrow equipment from the Knights of Columbus, although you could try pretty much any group that has bingo nights.

HTH!
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

KellyC

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline

5 Years, 4 Months ago

Our school does a bingo night and has for 6 years. I've always helped butthis year I'm charing the event. We decided a few years ago to invest in our own Bingo things. You can get them reasonable cheap at Oriental Trading. We use the "slide tab" cards.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

5 Years, 4 Months ago

We use the local Fire Company's bingo supplies, then we give a donation back to them for $50, sometimes the churches might have this equipment as well.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

glerum_mom

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

5 Years, 4 Months ago

For those of you who have tried this how much do you charge and what other things (if any) do you have with the bingo?? Is there food involved or is this strictly bingo only? I guess coming from a PTO mom who has a bingo fetish (it's my shameful secret lol) it sounds like a load of fun but what age groups do you find work best? We have a smaller elementary school about 300 children grades K-5 and I think this may be something worth looking into for next year so any info would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Enter code here   

Page: 1234