Message Boards > File Exchange - Wanted, Uploaded, Questions Forum > Talent Show Ideas

TOPIC: Talent Show Ideas

fb-msgview-right-b

Talent Show Ideas

5 Years, 11 Months ago

Page: 12

I am chairing the talent show at my son's elementary school this year and am looking for good ideas/tips/help. Anything you have would be great!
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

dlf

Wow, just wow
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: Talent Show Ideas

5 Years, 11 Months ago

Melissa--if you use the search engine on the upper left side of this page and type in Talent Show and "show posts" you'll find a TON of great inputs and ideas. Others can of course still add here but would hate for you to miss the great stuff that has already been posted.
d
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b
RE: Talent Show Ideas

5 Years, 5 Months ago

I am chairing the talent show at my son's elementary school this year and am looking for good ideas/tips/help. Anything you have would be great!

i am to can you help me to
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

tyler

Re:Talent Show Ideas

2 Years, 11 Months ago

I am looking for ideas for a talent shows can you help me find some things to do.

thanks, Tyler
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

ray

2 Years, 11 Months ago

ray

do jokes

ray
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

zachary

2 Years, 11 Months ago

Zachary

Look for talent show ideas

Zachary,thanks
Enter code here   

Page: 12