Insufficient Funds check & parents will not return phone calls.

Can anyone offer advice on how to handle an insufficient funds check and a family that will not return the Treasurer's calls?
- casachi

If the amount is significant, send a registered letter. Keep the tone low-key -- like this is certainly an oversight -- but be firm in stating that you need payment by a specific date or they need to speak with you. Here's an article about dealing with bad checks that you might find helpful.
- Craig
Links in this post:

dealing with bad checks: https:/