How to send request to dissolve PTA in Illinois

I was wondering how to notify our State. Has an email worked with anyone? I can scan the petition and send as an attachment. Or should I send a certified letter. Or both? Our Bylaws just say send a request.

Hi there,
It seems that the best place to start would be to call the state. Try getting in touch with the Illinois Secretary of State's office and ask them to direct you. Here's a link you may find helpful:

- Rose H
Links in this post:

- ssoares
Links in this post: