Message Boards

School Assembly / Cultural Arts Resources

10 years 10 months ago #147036 by MaryMettenbrink
Replied by MaryMettenbrink on topic School Assembly / Cultural Arts Resources
I would suggest looking at Young Audiences ( Young Audiences ), there are 31 chapters throughout the nation, the organization was founded in 1952 and its primary focus is in-school educational arts performances, workshops, and residencies. They maintain strict standards of quality control, impliment artist training and evaluation year round, to insure the best local arts programs to students.
9 years 4 months ago #153819 by Paula Kalevas
Replied by Paula Kalevas on topic School Assembly / Cultural Arts Resources
I'm in Michigan and my husband and I coordinated programs for our school for years. We brought in a lot of things but always had good luck with a company called Mobile Ed Productions. They have been around for thirty years and offer many different programs. Thy were all good but we particularly liked their Young Authors Day and Skydome. We looked into the Earth Balloon but found that the Mobile Ed program called The Earth Dome was the same thing but for a lot less money. My daughter loved that one! I liked the fact that the staff at their office were always available and very helpful. I think their website is just mobileedproductions
4 years 11 months ago #166469 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic School Assembly / Cultural Arts Resources
Dennis Regling Wonder Shows has a variety of outstanding science, math & character education shows for grades K-8. Fully insured, references available.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds