Message Boards



The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

Research Collaboration Abroad

4 years 9 months ago #172918 by emmamillathompson
I would like to teach and collaborate with researchers abroad. Research field: education and educational sciences, including science education. However, I can't spend money out of pocket, and I would like to do funded travel. Germany's DAAD is not possible because it does not support this field of research. Fulbright is not an option due to citizenship requirement.
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
^ Top