Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

Free Stuff For K-2 Schools!

16 years 10 months ago #69743 by <myownkidsmom>
Free Stuff For K-2 Schools! was created by <myownkidsmom>
I found a site where you can receive writing journals and take home books for K-2. I signed up for many (not all, but can get up to 400 per grade level). There are 3 different sections. I'll give them out during registration this year!
It's called Starfall: www.starfall.com or to place the free order (including free shipping) http://order.starfall.org/k/order/new.html
16 years 10 months ago #69744 by NMmom
Replied by NMmom on topic RE: Free Stuff For K-2 Schools!
Great site! I just bookmarked it and sent it to all our k-2 teachers! I'll let my kids go play the games later.
Thanks
16 years 10 months ago #69745 by PTOCoChairinCT
Replied by PTOCoChairinCT on topic RE: Free Stuff For K-2 Schools!
Thanks for the info on the site! I signed up to get the free stuff. Did you actually get it yet? Just wondering. The site itself is great though! I am taking my 5 year old there tomorrow! Thanks again! :D
16 years 9 months ago #69746 by dabzymom
Replied by dabzymom on topic RE: Free Stuff For K-2 Schools!
myownkidsmom, were you able to get the free stuff as a parent or are you a teacher? It looks like the free stuff is just for educators.
anyone please let me know if I can get it being "just" a parent.
thanks in advance!
16 years 9 months ago #69747 by Lisa Stovall
Replied by Lisa Stovall on topic RE: Free Stuff For K-2 Schools!
I signed up for the free stuff. I'm a parent. I don't think it asked. In fact, it asked for a home mailing address to ship it to, not a school one. I plan on surprising the teachers with it once it comes in.

I just went back to the website, and you can download it for parents, or order it for teachers. But it didn't ask which one you were. OOOOPSIE if I wasn't supposed to, but I ordered it, there were way too many pages to print out.

[ 08-14-2003, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Lisa Stovall ]
16 years 9 months ago #69748 by outnumbered
Replied by outnumbered on topic RE: Free Stuff For K-2 Schools!
The UPS man just dropped off 13 boxes full of books to my house. These were from [url="http://www.starfall.com."]www.starfall.com.[/url] I am not a teacher either. I just filled out the info and put my home address and that I am the HSA President. I thought it was too good to be true, but they are for real and I have the books to prove it!
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds