Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

"Passive" Online Fundraisers

2 years 5 months ago #172261 by Lisa, Mom of 1
"Passive" Online Fundraisers was created by Lisa, Mom of 1
Hi everyone,

I like the idea of Amazon Smile - create an account, share the information, and wait for money to come in! No cookies/gift wrap to distribute, no collecting money, etc.

I've heard that Shutterfly has a similar program - when people shop/purchase through a specific link, the non-profit gets 13% of the purchase!

I'm wondering what other companies offer these types of fundraising programs - particularly ones that you've had a positive experience with!

Thanks in advance.

Also- -- - if this has been discussed elsewhere on the board and I missed it
I apologize in advance and kindly ask if someone could please direct me to that thread.
2 years 5 months ago #172262 by CherylB
Hi Lisa, Mom of 1,

Here is an article about fundraising www.ptotoday.com/fundraising from our website. You may also want to join our Facebook page and reach out to a wider audience www.facebook.com/groups/parentgroupleaders/

Best of luck,

Cheryl -PTO Today
2 years 5 months ago #172264 by Delanna Johnson
Replied by Delanna Johnson on topic "Passive" Online Fundraisers
Schoolstore.com Delanna Johnson 1-877-644-6799 ext 4219
2 years 5 months ago #172289 by AbraAuctioneer
Here is a great easy, passive fundraising idea using Union & 5th. I am no affiliated with them in any way, just think the idea is great. Simple and Easy.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds