Message Boards

Valentine's Day Candy Grams

9 years 10 months ago #152458 by unique valentine's day gifts
Replied by unique valentine's day gifts on topic Valentine's Day Candy Grams
I think candy grams are a good Valentine's Day gift but I also like "Love Tokens." I was searching online and found a bunch that were cheap and cheesey but then I found Unique Valentine Gift

These guys have tons of unique gifts that will surprise your Valentine. Its tough to always come up with a new gift - everyone has done flowers and jewelry - but this site has a bunch of cool gift ideas. I'm pretty sure you can use these for Fundraisers too.

-Bob
7 years 10 months ago #159499 by cheyanne
Replied by cheyanne on topic Valentine's Day Candy Grams
i like this
4 years 10 months ago #166992 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Valentine's Day Candy Grams
We did a Candy Cane gram for Christmas! We have 650 kids so each kid received one and then we sold them for a 1.00 a candy cane note attached. We made 600 dollars. I got 25 boxes of canes for .50 paid 1.00 for the rest. We are doing the same thing for Vday! :cheer:
2 years 11 months ago #171659 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Valentine's Day Candy Grams
We purchased Valentine pencils in bulk. ( i.e. Oriental Trading) 144 for $18.99 and attached it to cards.
2 years 10 months ago #171678 by Rose H
Replied by Rose H on topic Valentine's Day Candy Grams
Like the idea of pencils. If you need a "treat gram" (non-food) card to send along with them, we have one you can download from our File Exchange.

Here's the link: www.ptotoday.com/filesharing/document/19...tines-day-treat-gram

Good luck!
Rose
2 years 10 months ago #171710 by Czolgus Evans
Replied by Czolgus Evans on topic Valentine's Day Candy Grams
Please send me the templates you used to communicate this event. Other tips and suggestions are welcomed.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds