Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

Wanting to do a BOO HOO Breakfast. Where to start??

8 years 5 months ago #163833 by Rose H
Hi ATAPRIDEMOM,

If you go to our File Exchange at this link: www.ptotoday.com/filesharing/category/72...dergarten-transition, you will find many documents that you can download and cusotmize for your group. This inlcudes the Boo Hoo Breakfast Poem.

Good luck with your event!

Rose C.
Community Manager
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahMoran
7 years 10 months ago #165026 by Lori
LOVEMYKIDS what do you include in your PTO pamphlets? Or anyone else that has them for their PTO? Also does anyone do Officer packets for their PTO? Like a folder that is passed along to the incoming Officer with information that pertains to that position.
7 years 10 months ago #165030 by Rose H
Hi Lori,

One thing you may find helpful for officer transition is our Officer Transition Survivial Kit. It's free to download and has lots of useful articles and resources in it. Here's the link: www.ptotoday.com/transitionkit

Hope that helps!
Rose C.
7 years 6 months ago #165761 by Diana
Could I get a copy of the flyer idea as well? I will be joining with PTO for 2014-2015. I love this cute theme for the Kindergarterns too.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
7 years 4 months ago #165996 by FoxMom
There are several fliers in the file exchange section of this site.... if you download them - they give you great ideas on hosting an event of your own.

We've hosted a few but found parents wanting to go out to breakfast with their new found freedom- or run errands before their kids returned home....
6 years 6 months ago #167500 by Anonymous
I am excited to be the president next year and really want to get all the kindergarten parents at the start, and I am planning a breakfast....Our lunch periods start at 10. School day starts at 845. Is that a long enough time to hold an event like this?
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds