Message Boards > Involvement Ideas and Challenges Forum > Super Hero Theme for Membership sign up night

TOPIC: Super Hero Theme for Membership sign up night

fb-msgview-right-b

pooh1069

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline

Super Hero Theme for Membership sign up night

3 Years, 8 Months ago

Page: 1

Hi all.. I am heading the membership table this year and we are thinking about doing a Super Hero theme this year. Using Super Heros as well as Fireman and Policemen as Heros as well. Was not sure how to represent this. Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks for your help

Mindy
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

Lisa @ PTO Today

graphgraph
User Offline
Re:Super Hero Theme for Membership sign up night

3 Years, 8 Months ago

Mindy-
Maybe you could create a poster by photo shopping past PTA members faces into a photo of super heroes and have a slogan like: Be a hero to your kids, join the [school name] PTA...

~ Lisa

Follow us on Twitter.
Connect with us on Facebook.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
Last Edit: 2010/08/13 09:32 By Lisa @ PTO Today.
Community Host
fb-msgview-right-b

Mindy

3 Years, 8 Months ago

Thanks for your help. But I decided to go with another idea I saw. I want to do a puzzle with our school name and mascot. have each family member have a piece of the puzzle with their last names and say soemthing like our community fit tights like a puzzle. or something like that. what do you think.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

FoxMom

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline

3 Years, 8 Months ago

Love the superhero idea-- going to use that as our theme this year-- Be a super hero toyour kids-- volunteer!

or which super hero will you be this year?

with our sign-up board all done up.
Enter code here   

Page: 1