Message Boards

READ-A-THON IDEAS

14 years 7 months ago #118617 by <karashannon>
Replied by <karashannon> on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS
sorry- forgot my email
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
13 years 11 months ago #118618 by happymom
Replied by happymom on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS
Hi, I'm looking for info. on a read-a-thon as a fundraiser also. Wendy. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
13 years 11 months ago #118619 by Melissa Constantine
Replied by Melissa Constantine on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS
Wendy...

I emailed you with some information.

For information on the Usborne Reach for the Stars!! program, you can go to [url="http://www.ubah.com,"]www.ubah.com,[/url] click on Online Store, then put in your zip code to find a consultant in your area.

HTH!
13 years 11 months ago #118620 by CTBagley
Replied by CTBagley on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS
Iam trying to get a read-a-thon organized at my school. I need some ideas of different ways to run it and how the log-in sheets work and copies of them.
13 years 11 months ago #118621 by catholicschoolmom
Replied by catholicschoolmom on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS
Kara...would you mind emailing me the info on the 2-4-6 plan, it sounds perfect for our school. Thanks This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
13 years 11 months ago #118622 by catholicschoolmom
Replied by catholicschoolmom on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS
We are planning a read a thon in March - we are making it part of "literacy Month" (we chose march, because that is when the school had already scheduled our book fair) We are going to have guest readers that month in all the classes (parents, local officials, parish priests, etc...) We are working on getting a childrens author to come to the school. We will have a book swap that month. We are keeping our book fair open one night (our school has never done this before in recent history anyway) so parents can come with their children. That same night we are also planning a family reading night. We hope that this will all work out and become a regular event each year.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds