Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

Holiday Shoppe question, men's gifts?

8 years 5 months ago #163847 by Rose H
Hi folks,
This question was posted on our Ask A Question section and we thought some of you might have some good ideas!

Here's the original question, posted by kimtoot:
I am looking for mens items with a cost between $.25 and $3.50 especially mugs for dads. Does anyone have a vendor that they like for these items? One I can share is www.santashopgifts.com but the items on their site are so far the same as last years and I want to mix it up. Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Rose C.
Community Manager
8 years 5 months ago #163872 by aspisak77
discountmugs.com has really good prices also dollardays.com is where we ordered from last time. If you call them and register your account for a PTO you will always get free shipping
8 years 3 months ago #164290 by Lisa
Replied by Lisa on topic Re:Holiday Shoppe question, men's gifts?
Just an idea we used this past year. A mom in our school has an embroidery sewing machine and does embroidery gifts. Our Santa's shop isn't a fundraiser, so we try to keep costs low for students. This mom purchased inexpensive (but nice) golf towels and embroidered them with simple images and "#1 Golfer" and "#1 Dad", "#1 Grandpa", things like that. She also purchased some inexpensive reusable shopping bags and did some embroidery on those things, like "Grandma's Goodies" and "Mom's Bag". She kept the price low, $4-5 each, and they were nice gifts.

Good luck!
8 years 3 months ago #164297 by FoxMom
We use dollardays for all our mugs-- just need to know you have to order a large quantity from this company---
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds