Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

Halloween Dessing up or not ???

10 years 9 months ago #151145 by PTOMommy
Halloween Dessing up or not ??? was created by PTOMommy
Most of the time I do not dress up for Halloween. I do go in my pj's so I can come strait in and relax after being drug through the neighborhood by my 2 kids ( this is the one day a year you can do that and not look crazy ) .

But this year we are working the Halloween party at our local community building so we are going all out .

My son 10 is going as Freddy from Nightmare on Elm street(he is in that scare everyone to deth and make his sister 3 scream as much as he can phase ) ,my daughter is going as a candy fairy after we could not find tinkerbell in her size , my husband is Fred Flintstone ,and I am going as a she devil . This should be quite a funny looking crew .

So with Halloween just a few days away what are you doing ? Will you also dress up to take your kids out , going to a fun party, or just going as yourself ?

No matter what you do I wish everyone a fun and safe Halloween !
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #151154 by london713
At the school party today I am going to be a hippie. And for the local Halloween parade my sons will be astronauts and i am going to be an alien.

I almost always dress, my kids like me looking weird almost as much as the candy!
10 years 8 months ago #151313 by diehard halloweenie
Replied by diehard halloweenie on topic Re:Halloween Dessing up or not ???
It will be a sad day when I fail to be in the halloween spirit and don't at least throw on some makeup. I look forward to the day when my kids roll their eyes because my costume is more elaborate than theirs.

;-)
9 years 11 months ago #154452 by Tinamarie777
I haven't decided. I sometimes put on my witch hat, it is suitable for all occasions lol. This summer my brother-in-law went to New Orleans and brought me back a Mardi Gras mask, so I may where that. My 6 year old is wearing her dance costume from last years dance and I haven't got my 2 year old a costume yet, I can't decide what to dress her in, she'll look cute in whatever. :)
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds