Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

Chat today: topic: T(w)een's School Social Life

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #155735 by Lisa @ PTO Today
Chat today: topic: T(w)een's School Social Life was created by Lisa @ PTO Today
Our sister site, School Family, is hosting a live chat today on their Facebook Page . T(w)een parenting expert Annie Fox will be answering questions like:

- Our daughter is more interested in the social scene that studying, what do we do?
- My tween is obsessed with Facebook and texting and it’s getting in the way of her doing her homework. Should I step in and take them away or let her suffer natural consequences?
- My son is being verbally harassed by one of his classmates every morning at his locker but doesn’t want me to intervene – what should I do?

More info here: http://www.schoolfamily.com/blog/2011/01/06/your-tweens-school-social-life-when-to-step-in-and-when-to-step-back

Do you have someone in middle school or high school? This is a great opportunity to pose questions to an expert and to chat with other parents. Hope you'll join us!

~Lisa
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds