Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

Missing funds

10 years 10 months ago #151517 by Lisa @ PTO Today
Replied by Lisa @ PTO Today on topic Re:Missing funds
Mom21-

Thanks so much for closing the loop. A lot of people were rooting for you. Sorry to hear that it did not work out the way you had hoped. But as you said, there are many things they cannot take away from you and having no regrets is always a good thing!

~Lisa
10 years 9 months ago #151646 by Terry Williams-Furnival
To MOM21- First, let me congratulate you on getting an a in your class, considering all the grief that you were going through, I'm glad that something good came out of it for you. As far as the verdict, that really sucks! But you still did the right thing and at least you can look yourself in the mirror and be proud! It sounds to me that the community knows the truth already and, if she's smart, won't get involved anymore as she's already shown that she can't be trusted. What goes around will come around if it hasn't already. God bless you and know that we are all pulling for you.

nananursie1952
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds