Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

What kinds of competition games can we do at a Middle School Lock-In

11 years 7 months ago #147965 by Middle School Lock In
Our PTO hosted a Middle School Lock-In earlier in the school year and it was a huge hit with this age group. We had video games set up in several classrooms and we did volleyball and basketball in the gym. We ended the night with a movie in the cafeteria to bring everyone back together. We are hosting another one this month and I really would like to add some competitions (friendly competitions) to have the night a little more structured. Any ideas?
11 years 7 months ago #147987 by dlf
I've always wanted to do a paper airplane contest...just one piece of paper and 3 pieces of one inch tape. Whoever makes the paper airplane that goes the furtest wins.

The other thing I thought would be cool would be a rock, paper, scissors contest and get it down to the last two. Anyway, just some thoughts...
11 years 6 months ago #148260 by christinasbodyshopathome
dodgeball w/ teams...it was great, the kids created their own uniforms
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds