Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

× Comments, Questions, and Feedback on the PTO Today Message Boards & Community.

Rating system here should have a comment section

6 years 11 months ago #163854 by BoxTopKing
The file exchange section should have a comment section when people give your file a "4 stars" or less. It would be nice to get feed back from other users to why they rated my file "1 star".

Crazy Box Top Spreadsheet
6 years 11 months ago #163862 by Rose H
Hi Box Top King,

Get what you are saying and thanks for the feedback. I'lll look into this for you.

Question: Is this your file -- the first one on this list? www.ptotoday.com/filesharing/category/41-btfe-presentations .

It looks like it has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5. So, overall, it has a very high rating.

Will get back to you on the ratings system.

Rose C.
Community Manager
6 years 11 months ago #163863 by BoxTopKing
Yes, this is my file that I'm talking about. Over the weekend I did noticed that someone rated my file a 1 star. I have know why they would rated it that low.
6 years 11 months ago #163864 by Rose H
Hi again,
Will dig up some info and get back to you soon,

Thanks,
Rose C.
6 years 9 months ago #164145 by Box Top King
Replied by Box Top King on topic Re:Rating system here should have a comment section
Hello,

Any update on the rating system yet? I noticed someone today rated my file a 1 star.

Thanks,
Box Top King
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds