Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST

8 years 4 days ago #164777 by Cola
Replied by Cola on topic Fundraiser Results
This was our best year ever thanks to this site and the donation list! We raised $22,000! Amazing!

Thank you and looking forward to starting next years event!
8 years 3 days ago - 7 years 11 months ago #164778 by Rose H
So nice to hear, Cola! Thanks for sharing!!!

Rose C.
8 years 31 minutes ago #164795 by CLTGoodWife
Trying to make updates to original thread, but when I hit submit it doesn't save the changes. FRUSTRTED!

Moderators Please Help!

Here's one of the upates:
Universal Studios Orlando
4 deadlines based on the month of your event
www.universalorlando.com/CorporateGiving/Donation-Request.aspx
7 years 11 months ago #164796 by Craig
Sorry for the trouble you're having! I just sent you a PM. I was able to add the info to the original post and am happy to help until we can pinpoint the problem and get it fixed.

Craig

Editor in Chief
7 years 11 months ago #164807 by Debbie
Replied by Debbie on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
We held our first "tin can" raffle this past October with some results, I was hoping for better donations, but maybe I sent out requests to late. I started at the end of July and August. We will be doing this as an annual raffle in October, when is the best time to start asking for donations. Will companies give donations early in the year, say like January or February if the event is not till October. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
7 years 11 months ago #164809 by CLTGoodWife
For the online or mail in requests I'd start 6 months in advance. For door to door I'd probably start 4 months ahead. Local businesses appreciate people who request things in advance. I think it increases your chances of getting something from a local business because you're not asking at the last second.

If you start too far ahead you'll risk volunteer fatigue.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds