Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST

7 years 10 months ago #164870 by HopeC
Replied by HopeC on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
We received ours before Christmas break
7 years 10 months ago #164871 by Heather E
Replied by Heather E on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
We we just were declined by Disney. I'm really stumped. I didn't mark it as a raffle or anything that flagged me as not being eligible. Really bummed. Good luck everyone else.
7 years 10 months ago #164873 by Rose H
Hi Elizabeth,
You might try another email to check on the status. If you have a confirmation number, that should help you track where the tickets are.

Good luck!
Rose C.
7 years 10 months ago #164874 by Disney Ticket
Replied by Disney Ticket on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
Last year we were to receive tickets but they got lost in the mail. I contacted them via the site and they cancelled out the first ones and remailed new ones to me. They arrived just in time.
7 years 10 months ago #164875 by Bidding for Good
Replied by Bidding for Good on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
Has anyone used Bidding For Good as a platform for their silent auction? If so what plan did you go with? What was your increase of sales? How easy was it to use at the first event?
I am considering it but the cost is stopping me, though what we need are more bidders and the web would give us more.
Would appreciate any insights.
7 years 10 months ago #164876 by De Kendrick
Replied by De Kendrick on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
Thanks this was a great list that I actually recieved some good stuff for the raffle. I will put this in my Legacy folder for the next person.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds