Message Boards > Fundraising Forum > Amazon School Rewards program question

TOPIC: Amazon School Rewards program question

fb-msgview-right-b

Melody

Amazon School Rewards program question

3 Years, 11 Months ago

Page: 123

I saw a post on here about registering with Amazon School Rewards as a fundraising tool. Have others done this and had success with it? I've registered our PTO but have questions that Amazon is not responding to. I'm not sure if there is a difference between the School Rewards program and the Amazon Associates program. The instructions provided for signing up for School Rewards did not work and I think I'm signed up through the Associates program. I received the link but haven't tried it out yet. Just wanted some been there done that feedback.
Thanks!
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

Sheila

Re:Amazon School Rewards program question

3 Years, 11 Months ago

These are the same programs. You simply download a widget to place on your PTO website.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

Neha

3 Years, 11 Months ago

Can someone send me link to register for teh amazon school reward program?
Thank you.
nehsys@yahoo.com
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

bowman0523

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

1 Year, 11 Months ago

I tried looking this information up and I didnt find anything.

Please email me more information on this to

marringtonelementarypto@gmail.com

Thanks so much!
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

Rose C

Admin
graphgraph
User Offline

1 Year, 11 Months ago

Hi bowman0523,

There actually isn't a whole lot on our site about this program, but I did find this from a Google search:

www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000002971

This appears to have all the basic information you'd probably need.

Good luck!

Rose C
Community Manager
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

Laurie

1 Year, 11 Months ago

Rose, that link is very helpful! Thank you!

The high school one of my children attended had a very sophisticated PTA that raised a lot of money with their Amazon link. I am trying to bring this program to the PTA at my daughter's school, and this link filled in a lot of gaps in my knowledge.
Enter code here   

Page: 123