Appreciate Your Volunteers
Don't wait for an annual event to say thanks. Use these great ideas for volunteer appreciation any time of year to show you care.
Family Game Night
Rediscover a good, old-fashioned board game challenge, and connect over laughter and fun. Get your free Family Game Night kit today!
What’s Hot Now
- May PTO To Do List
Ideas to help plan your parent group activities for May.
- Field Day Activities by Age
Ideas for activities that will appeal to a wide range of children.
- PTO Officer Elections FAQs
How do you run a PTO election? Answers to the most common questions.
- Teacher Appreciation: 9 Ways To Celebrate
Show your school's teachers some love with these parent-group-tested appreciation ideas.
- Make Your School a Community
Your parent group can play a vital role in creating a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for everyone.
2014 Back2School Registration Now Open!
Sign up to get free magazines for parents, our new downloadable planning kit, and the chance to have family-friendly samples at your event. Register today.
Cool Tools. Free Stuff.
- Vent, brag, and brainstorm with other PTO and PTA leaders
- Share ideas big and small in the Idea Bag
- Get answers to your toughest PTO and PTA questions
- Find and share helpful documents on the File Exchange
- Get the latest PTO and PTA news and PTO Today updates
- Connect with other leaders and PTO Today on Facebook and Twitter.