How To Have a Great First Week
Set the stage for a good year right from the start with our tips and information on how to have a great first week of school.
What’s Hot Now
- National Winner: Still Making Middle School Magic
Rosemont Ridge Middle School in West Linn, Ore., is our National Parent Group of the Year winner—for the second time!
- “10 Reasons To Get Involved” Flyer
Full-color flyer outlining why involvement is important; print and share at back-to-school nights and open houses.
- 9 Simple Involvement Builders
Easy yet effective ways of getting more parents to pitch in.
- 20 Fun Family Events
Creative ideas for successful family events from parent groups across the country.
- 17 Dos and Don’ts for Presidents
Keep the momentum going all year long with our list of essential dos and don'ts for leaders.
Family Game Night
Rediscover a good old-fashioned board game challenge, and connect over laughter and fun. Get your free Family Game Night kit today!
Cool Tools. Free Stuff.
- Vent, brag, and brainstorm with other PTO and PTA leaders
- Share ideas big and small in the Idea Bag
- Get answers to your toughest PTO and PTA questions
- Find and share helpful documents on the File Exchange
- Get the latest PTO and PTA news and PTO Today updates
- Connect with other leaders and PTO Today on Facebook and Twitter.