What’s Hot Now
- Parent Group of the Year Winners Gallery
New slideshow featuring past Parent Group of the Year winners.
- Create an Effective Survey
Tips to help you create a useful survey and evaluate the results.
- Is Your PTO a Clique?
If people say your group is a clique, it is. Here's what to do about that perception.
- Robert’s Rules: What You Should Know
Robert's Rules do help you run an effective meeting. Here are key concepts you need to know.
- Make the Case for Parent Involvement
When parents are involved in school, kids do better. Here’s how to tell parents what they should know.
of the Year
Last chance to show off your group’s hard work! Enter the PTO Today Parent Group of the Year search by June 3 for the chance to win.
Cool Tools. Free Stuff.
- Vent, brag, and brainstorm with other PTO and PTA leaders
- Share ideas big and small in the Idea Bag
- Get answers to your toughest PTO and PTA questions
- Find and share helpful documents on the File Exchange
- Get the latest PTO and PTA news and PTO Today updates
- Connect with other leaders and PTO Today on Facebook and Twitter.
"We have gotten such positive feedback about TeacherLists.com from our teachers and parents! It has made the whole process easier. It's been a win-win for everyone!"
Barbara Mehmel, PTO Secretary
John Hobart Elementary