A Low-Stress School Year
A little planning and flexibility can go a long way toward a school year that's fun, rewarding, and low-stress.
Tell Your Teachers!
Teachers already spend enough. Help yours earn free Wet Ones hand wipes and Westcott scissors with the TeacherLists.com Tell-a-Teacher referral program.
What Does a Room Parent Do?
Are you thinking of volunteering as a room parent? These tips and pointers from a veteran room mom can help.
What’s Hot Now
- PTO Meeting Magic
A well-run meeting lets you get more business done in a shorter time.
- Middle School PTO: A Blueprint for Success
A look at what works and what doesn’t in middle school parent groups.
- Finding Donations for Your Auction
How to find, and ask for, great items at all price points.
- PTO President’s Planning Checklist
Breaking your work into manageable chunks can help you have a successful year.
- 16 Ideas for Quick and Easy Events
Creative activities that strengthen the school community without breaking the bank.
Families Thrive Registration Now Open!
Sign up to get free magazines for parents, our new downloadable planning kit, and the chance to have family-friendly samples at your event. Register today.
Cool Tools. Free Stuff.
- Vent, brag, and brainstorm with other PTO and PTA leaders
- Share ideas big and small in the Idea Bag
- Get answers to your toughest PTO and PTA questions
- Find and share helpful documents on the File Exchange
- Get the latest PTO and PTA news and PTO Today updates
- Connect with other leaders and PTO Today on Facebook and Twitter.