1. You wouldn’t think of entering the building without tissues and hand sanitizer.
2. You wear the school T-shirt more often than your kids do.
3. You’ve tried to use your school ID badge as a turnpike pass more than once.
4. Other parents mistake you for the principal. After all, you’re in her office enough....
5. You’ve washed at least a dozen shirts that still had a “Hello, My Name Is” sticker on them.
6. There’s a plaque on the wall of three different schools in the district commemorating your years of dedicated service.