Ask a Question
  • AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Question: EIN #

How do I go about filing for an EIN #?

Answer It!


Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
You file form SS-4 with the IRS. It only takes a few minutes, and you can apply online. Here's a link to a page on the IRS site with the information you need.
  • Did you find this answer useful?


Answer this question: