Choosing a Fall Fundraiser
Is your group planning a fall fundraiser? We have lots of great fundraising articles and ideas to help you make the right choice.
What’s Hot Now
- USDA Statement on New School Food Rules
In response to the new school snack guidelines, the USDA issued a statement saying no federal restrictions have been placed on bake sales or fundraisers.
- Back-to-School Basics: Sincerity Will Attract Volunteers
Being optimistic and positive can help grow parent involvement.
- How To Run a PTO or PTA Membership Drive
Practical ideas from groups that have run successful drives.
- Make the Case for Parent Involvement
Here’s how to tell parents what they need to know about getting involved.
- 13 Things To Do This Year
Get out your to do list and add these items to build involvement and strengthen your group.
Affordable Parent Group Insurance
PTO Today’s insurance packages protect against theft, injury, and property damage. Find one that is tailor-made for your parent group.
Cool Tools. Free Stuff.
- Vent, brag, and brainstorm with other PTO and PTA leaders
- Share ideas big and small in the Idea Bag
- Get answers to your toughest PTO and PTA questions
- Find and share helpful documents on the File Exchange
- Get the latest PTO and PTA news and PTO Today updates
- Connect with other leaders and PTO Today on Facebook and Twitter.