Family Game Night
Rediscover a good, old-fashioned board game challenge, and connect over laughter and fun! Preorder your free Family Game Night kit today.
Making Middle School Magic
Parents' roles change in middle school, but there are still plenty of ways get involved. Just ask Rosemont Ridge Middle School in West Linn, Ore., our first two-time Parent Group of the Year.
What’s Hot Now
- How Your PTO Can Help Raise Test Scores
Academic project ideas to help students prepare for standardized testing.
- Raise School Spirit and Keep It There
Inspiring a sense of pride in the school community can get students more engaged and parents more involved.
- Stage a Successful Talent Show
Stories of talent shows that sparkled, and tips for holding a great one at your school.
- Make Your Family Night a Winner
Ideas and tips for a fun and successful family night at school.
- The One-Hour Meeting Manager
Tips for making your meetings shorter and more efficient.
School Family Night
Bring your school’s families together with a fun family night that’s easy to organize and a cinch to run! There are four to choose from, or download them all!
Cool Tools. Free Stuff.
- Vent, brag, and brainstorm with other PTO and PTA leaders
- Share ideas big and small in the Idea Bag
- Get answers to your toughest PTO and PTA questions
- Find and share helpful documents on the File Exchange
- Get the latest PTO and PTA news and PTO Today updates
- Connect with other leaders and PTO Today on Facebook and Twitter.