Page: 1

fb-msgview-right-b

Colleen Behnke

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline

Kindergarten Round Up

8 Years, 10 Months ago

Has anyone put together a Kindergarten Round Up packet? I would love to have something to present to all the parents at Kindergarten Round Up. So many seem eager to volunteer, but just don't know what they can do.
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

Colleen Behnke

That was easy
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: Kindergarten Round Up

8 Years, 10 Months ago

If anyone has a PTO Kindergarten Round up Packet would you please email me a copy I would Love to see one! colleenbehnke@sbcglobal.net
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

dlf

Wow, just wow
graphgraph
User Offline

8 Years, 10 Months ago

What is Kindergarten Round up? If it is a general welcome packet I have one of those I can send -- just zap me at dlflett@msn.com
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

JHB

Wow, just wow
graph
User Offline

8 Years, 10 Months ago

It may vary, but often "Kindergarten Roundup" is the effort (usually in Spring) to identify the next year's kindergarten class, make the parents aware of the necessary paperwork and requirements, and familiarize the families with the school and its programs.

For our elementary, the Kindergarten Roundup was run by the school. But the PTO assisted with organizing the day the future-kindergartners were invited to come spend part of the day at school and made a special effort to meet the parents and make them aware of PTO activities.
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

Rebecca H

Re:Kindergarten Round Up

6 Months, 4 Weeks ago

I'd love to have the packet as well.
howard042404@yahoo.com
Enter code here   

Page: 1