TOPIC: Kindergarten Round Up

Kindergarten Round Up 8 years 11 months ago #114173

• Colleen Behnke
Has anyone put together a Kindergarten Round Up packet? I would love to have something to present to all the parents at Kindergarten Round Up. So many seem eager to volunteer, but just don't know what they can do.

RE: Kindergarten Round Up 8 years 11 months ago #114174

• Colleen Behnke
If anyone has a PTO Kindergarten Round up Packet would you please email me a copy I would Love to see one! This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RE: Kindergarten Round Up 8 years 11 months ago #114175

• dlf
  • Wow, just wow
What is Kindergarten Round up? If it is a general welcome packet I have one of those I can send -- just zap me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RE: Kindergarten Round Up 8 years 11 months ago #114176

• JHB
  • Wow, just wow
It may vary, but often "Kindergarten Roundup" is the effort (usually in Spring) to identify the next year's kindergarten class, make the parents aware of the necessary paperwork and requirements, and familiarize the families with the school and its programs.

For our elementary, the Kindergarten Roundup was run by the school. But the PTO assisted with organizing the day the future-kindergartners were invited to come spend part of the day at school and made a special effort to meet the parents and make them aware of PTO activities.

Re:Kindergarten Round Up 8 months 2 hours ago #165528

• Rebecca H
I'd love to have the packet as well.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds