Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

parent survey about teachers

19 years 1 month ago #68301 by live2serve
parent survey about teachers was created by live2serve
Our district is interested in surveying parents for their satisfaction/evaluation of their children's teachers. Does anyone have any experience with this?
19 years 1 month ago #68302 by chrystal
Replied by chrystal on topic RE: parent survey about teachers
At our first Parent/Teacher conference outside of each classroom they placed survey's annomous of course, concerning not only the teachers, but the principal, secretary, lunch mom's, etc. It was quite lenghty. I do know that all of these were read and discussed and the principal thinks that it has enlighted a few people as to how others view them. This can be a very helpul learning tool when looked at as a whole (some people complained about every aspect of the whole school system) and as long as it is annomous it is a good idea:)
19 years 1 month ago #68303 by MicheleC
Replied by MicheleC on topic RE: parent survey about teachers
Chrystal--

I would love to get a copy of this survey...would you be able to get a copy from the school office and share here on the list?

Email me and let me know if I can get a copy.

Thanks

MicheleC
Connecticut
19 years 1 month ago #68304 by live2serve
Replied by live2serve on topic RE: parent survey about teachers
Crystal, I too would be interested in obtaining a copy of the survy used in your school. Was is locally developed or is it commercially available?
19 years 1 month ago #68305 by Jantom87
Replied by Jantom87 on topic RE: parent survey about teachers
I would love a copy of this survey. Please if you have it handy share it with me!
19 years 1 month ago #68306 by choppy9@aol.com
Replied by choppy9@aol.com on topic RE: parent survey about teachers
I would also like a copy of the survey. I think this would help especially for people who are too afraid to speak up. Thanks alot!
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds