fb-msgview-right-b

debbiee12

Boards fanatic
graphgraph
User Offline

Spring Dance Ideas

7 Years ago

Page: 12

I am awaiting an approval to hold a Spring Dance for our 3rd, 4th & 5th grade classes one evening. I have my DJ lined up, tickets ready to go (if we could have the gym that night), and now I am trying to think of some ideas of dance games the kids could play. I was also thinking of having some prizes too. This is my first dance, so any thoughts are appreciated (as always).
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

Menlo Tigers

Boards fanatic
graphgraph
User Offline
RE: Spring Dance Ideas

7 Years ago

we usually sell snack food and glowsticks at our dances. if anyone has a video game system that has one of those dance pads you step on & a big screen kids like that too. (one of our teachers has it, can't think of the name)
Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
fb-msgview-right-b

WFS

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline

7 Years ago

fill a small kiddie pool with water and float ducks in it that they fish for with little fishing poles. I think any activities or games relating to spring events would be appropriate. Hula Hoops are always good for a game as well.
Enter code here   
Making a positive difference one project at a time
fb-msgview-right-b

rollercoasteroflife

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

7 Years ago

Limbo???!!!
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

rollercoasteroflife

Back for more
graphgraph
User Offline

7 Years ago

Limbo???!!! What is your theme?
Enter code here   
fb-msgview-right-b

Debbieomi

PTO Power User
graphgraph
User Offline

7 Years ago

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Do you have an area dance school or a teen or an adult who would get up in front of everyone and teach some dance moves? At this age, there really isn't alot of dancing going on, or at least there wasn't at the one family dance we held for this age range. If we decide to do it again, I would love to have someone come in and teach the macarena, the electric slide, all those "party" dances. Maybe even a few of the popular moves happening right now. Could be fun.[/FONT]
Enter code here   

Page: 12