Question: Insufficient Funds check & parents will not return phone calls.

Can anyone offer advice on how to handle an insufficient funds check and a family that will not return the Treasurer's calls?

Asked by casachi



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
If the amount is significant, send a registered letter. Keep the tone low-key -- like this is certainly an oversight -- but be firm in stating that you need payment by a specific date or they need to speak with you. Here's an article about dealing with bad checks that you might find helpful.

Answer this question: