Question: Form RRF-1, Charitable Trust Number form

Does a PTO need to file Form RRF-1 to obtain a charitable trust number from the Registry of Charitable Trusts (Attorney General's Office)? I read recently that all PTAs (incorported and unincorporated) need to file this form annually (unincorporated no later than 2012). Does this apply to PTOs as well?

Asked by Anonymous



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
Form RRF-1 is the annual return for California charitable organizations, and tax-exempt PTOs should file it. To initially register you group with the California attorney general's office, file form CT-1.

Answer this question: