Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

Mother & Son Event

2 years 3 months ago #172306 by Pumley
Mother & Son Event was created by Pumley
This year I am planning a Mother & Son Game Night . It is open to K-8th grade. Moms and sons will be a team and go up against other mom/son teams. I have approx. 11 Minute to Win It game stations, about 6 "life size" games such as giant jenga,connect four,tic tac toe,kerplunk and corn hole. We will have a selfie station and a pizza truck coming as well. I would live ideas on a few things...should I have tables with regular board games and which ones would you suggest? Also last year I had about 240 people show (it was a different theme), but do I have enough to keep them occupied? Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome. Thank you!
2 years 1 month ago #172477 by Rose H
Replied by Rose H on topic Mother & Son Event
Hi there!
Just circling back on this one. I'm thinking you may want to post this in our PTO and PTA Leaders group on Facebook. You'll likely get a lot more feedback there. Here's the link: www.facebook.com/groups/parentgroupleaders/ . If you aren't yet a member, you can request to join. There's a few questions to answer and then I can approve you.

Hope that helps,

Rose
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds