Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

Family night for high school PE

2 years 3 months ago #172329 by dculicerto
Hi, my name is Donna Culicerto and I teach health and PE at Northside High school in Roanoke, Va. I am interested in organizing a Health and PE night in our community. I don't think this has ever been done on the high school level. I am not even sure that this type of event would be attended. However, in light of what is going on in our world, I want to do something positive in our school. In addition, I think it is a good way to show how exercise can positively impact your health and attitude. Has anyone ever done an event like this on the high school level. I welcome any input and ideas.
2 years 2 months ago #172362 by CherylB
Have you tried a Fun Run? Here is an article that may help www.ptotoday.com/pto-today-articles/arti...e-health-and-fitness
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds