1. Putting the finishing touches on your 5th grader’s baby scrapbook.
2. Actually making a few of the 37 recipes you’ve pinned to your Pinterest board.
3. Perfecting your juggling routine for an America’s Got Talent audition tape.
4. Completing the last “easy” sudoku puzzle so you can graduate to the “slightly difficult” section.
5. Finding out where that funky smell in the minivan is coming from.
6. Booking eight hours of back-to-back massages.
7. Reading something other than emails about your next big event.