Question: st-2 Form

We just received our 501(c)3 status, and filed for state tax exemption with MA Gov. How do I get the ST-2 form? Will they (the state) send it?

Asked by marty22



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
If you are already registered with the Massachusetts Department of Revenue, they should send you the form. If not or if you're not sure, give them a call at 1-800-392-6089.

Answer this question: