Question: Attorney Generals Office

Is it necessary for a PTO to register w/the Attorney Generals' Office? We are a 501 (c) (3) and have submitted our taxes for several years.

Asked by Dighton PTO



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
Hi Dighton PTO -- I'm assuming from your name that you're in Massachusetts. If so, the answer is yes, you should file form PC with the state attorney general's office each year. It's due at the same time as your Form 990, four and a half months after the end of your fiscal year. -- Craig

Answer this question: