Question: Campout

We are planning a campout on school grounds on Sept. 10the and the school board would like to know if the PTO needs to carry special insurance for this event. We currently carry liability insurance through PTO Today, is this all we need or should we get a rider for our event? The event will take place on school grounds.

Asked by Michelle1987



Advice from PTO Today

bblake writes:
Camping is on the list of included activities for General Liability coverage so you should be all set. You might want to be sure your insurance coverage is up to date and you have Excess Accident Medical coverage as well.

Answer this question: