Question: Treasurer Help

I am looking for a copy of the Cash Receipt form that is mentioned in one of the publications. Can anyone tell me where I can find it. I looked in the treasurer's toolkit, ut it doesn't seem to be there. help !

Asked by letty



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
Hi Letty -- Here's a cash receipt voucher from the File Exchange. If it's not what you're looking for, let me know a little more about what you need and we'll find it for you.

Answer this question: